Below is a list of some of the prayerful initiatives the Office of Human Life & Dignity promotes diocese-wide:
- Every parish is requested to have a weekly or monthly pro-life Holy Hour or Rosary for Life which should be advertised and open to the whole parish.
- Rosary Congress – Nine days of continuous adoration throughout the diocese with a rosary at each hour and Divine Mercy chaplet.
- Mass for the Precious Ones takes place every year in November at the National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche in St. Augustine.
- Respecting Life Begins with Me Youth Mass
- Office of Human Life and Dignity Lenten Retreat.
For more information about our initiatives, contact May Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.