The Office of Human Life and Dignity offers workshops and training opportunities regarding pro-life initiatives that address the full spectrum of human life and dignity, from conception to natural death.
Respecting Life Begins With Me – a developmental respect life program for youth in the Diocese of St. Augustine
End of Life: A Question of Compassion – a webinar with Father Leonard Chuwa, AJ, systems director of Formation and Ethics at Ascension Health
Especially Needed – a webinar workshop on serving persons with disabilities. Click here to watch.
Human Trafficking – workshops presented by Ruby Peters and May Oliver
Luncheons 4 Life – Luncheons4Life is a grass roots luncheon designed to bring together like-minded life affirming people. No politics. No ask. Just pro-life people. See www.life.dosafl.com/luncheons-4-life/ for more information.
Respect Life Coordinator Workshops – Annual workshops at the deanery and parish level scheduled throughout the year
Same Sex Attraction – Fr. Ed Murphy with the Courage/Encourage program
- Rebecca Aleman, RN, Director, Camp I Am Special
- Father Leonard T. Chuwa, Director, System of Ethics and Spiritual Care for Ascension Health
- Mary Huston, Director, Rachel’s Vineyard
- Fr. Ed Murphy, Courage/Encourage
- Regina Quiñones, Diocean Coordinator, Red Bird Ministries
- Ruby Peters, Social Justice Liaison
- Vincent Rue, Ph.D., Healing after Abortion