The Diocese of St. Augustine is hosting its 3rd Annual Rosary Congress from September 24 through October 1, 2021.
A Rosary Congress is the continual praying of the Rosary in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament for seven days and nights in a particular parish or diocese, wrapping our country, our states, our cities, our dioceses and our families within the protective Heart of Mary.
The Rosary Congresses are held in response to Our Lady of Fatima’s call to conversion, consecration and prayer and are offered in a spirit of reparation, for life, peace, and the deep healing of our Church!
For a complete listing of parishes participating in the 2021 Rosary Congress, download the flyer here.
For more information about Diocesan Rosary Congresses or to read about the history of the Rosary Congress visit www.rosarycongressusa.org.
Below are the downloadable resources for your parish to use to participate in the diocesan Rosary Congress:
- Parishes and Mass Themes (Download)
- Consecration of the Family to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Download)
- Rosary Congress Overview and History (Download)
- Rosary Congress Instructions and Forms (Download)
- Image of Our Lady of the Eucharist (Download)
Mysteries of the Rosary:
- Decade Intentions (Download)
- Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary (Download)
- Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary (Download)
- Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary (Download)
- Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary (Download)
For questions about the diocesan Rosary Congress, contact May Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2021, the Rosary Congress precedes the Diocese of St. Augustine’s Canonical Coronation of Our Lady of La Leche, scheduled for Sunday, October 10, 2021. Information about the Canonical Coronation can be found at coronation.dosafl.com.